Sunday, July 31, 2016

A letter for my future self

It's been a long time since I write.

Writing a journal or a blog really reminded me of my dreams, and what hope to achieve in the future.

So, to my future self, this is a reminder.

You have to remember what you're passionate about. Remind yourself everyday.
Do everything with passion, do everything like your life depends on it.
Push yourself to achieve what you want to achieve.
Do not let other people tell you otherwise, they don't know you, and they don't know what you can do.
Be with someone who appreciates who you are, what you're passionate about.
I hope you really figure out some of the stuff that I have not figure out yet.
Life is a journey about finding yourself, and one day when you look back, I hope you can appreciate your journey.
And the important is, don't forget to always grow, always learn everyday, question everything.
Don't let others get in the way of your growth.

Sincerely,
Yourself
July 31st 2016.
12:37 AM

No comments: